This is all the rage in Germany
This is not the WTF moment you think it is.
It is not some crazy cult for children and their parents to blow their heads off.
The people in the pics are enjoying iced cola (with a great deal of colouring) shaped as guns
In 2003, Florian Jenett and Valentin Beinroth placed about 50 handgun replicas in downtown Frankfurt. The guns were made from tinted ice, making them look real at first sight.
In 2009 they did a new edition of their Freeze! project but made the guns eatable edible by using coke, licorice, cherry and food coloring.
All good fun, except for the horrible licorice and the downside of glorifying guns.
- In reply to Dan Riehl: The Liars World View
- This beats her record. Palin quit the race before she even got in it.
- Sorry, I was wrong about #OccupyWallStreet
- For Jamey
- “New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Republicans boo soldier serving in Iraq and Frothy Mix calls for reinstatement of DADT
- We are Troy Davis
- Hey Megan Fox – take your “slave” article and shove it.
|Anonymous on Big in Japan? Not likely…|
|Joe Fleming on Sarah Palin’s Second Ame…|
|fred smith on In reply to Dan Riehl: The Lia…|
|In reply to Dan Rieh… on Hey Megan Fox – take you…|
|alhaji ibrahim yeldu on What have the Muslims ever don…|
- UK Parliament Attack Carried Out by British-Born Man Known to Intelligence - New York Times
- GOP health care bill: Why some Republicans are opposing it - CBS News
- Manafort is gone, but his business associate remains a key part of Trump's operation - Washington Post
- 4 people, including officer, killed in Wisconsin shootings - WPTV.com
- Suspect in Manhattan Killing Hated Black Men, Police Say - New York Times
- Woman Left Dangling by Shoelaces After She Jumped White House Fence - NBCNews.com
- Dozens Of Civilians Killed Near Raqqa In Airstrike Activists Blame On Coalition - NPR
- Little girl snatches Pope Francis' skullcap, eliciting laughs from the pontiff - CBS News
- Democrats continue to press Gorsuch for answers, but Republicans' confidence of confirmation grows - Washington Post
- Facebook rape stirs questions about witnessing crimes online - Boston Herald
- RT @thejossgroup: @GOPLeader @SpeakerRyan https://t.co/9f7EJZzBqV 28 minutes ago
- RT @arthurduarte: @GOPLeader Can I refuse to pay taxes that go to help overweight people, since I go to the gym and I'm against gluttony? #… 28 minutes ago
- RT @FingersUpforDT: @GOPLeader @SpeakerRyan Oh here... that graphic has been fixed for you #fudt https://t.co/SFrLGWfqiJ 29 minutes ago
- @JohnCornyn @SpeakerRyan @WSJopinion @WSJ thinkprogress.org/amp/p/dd759907… 31 minutes ago
- RT @JuliaAdair: “Trump admits his health care plan would benefit rich investors, screw over people who voted for him” by @ZackFord https://… 33 minutes ago
- July 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009